To apply for this role, email your CV, covering letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laundrapp does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to keep unsolicited candidate submissions on our own database with no obligation to the agency concerned. Unsolicited approaches by any means and to any employee of Laundrapp will greatly affect our decision to consider working with you in the future.
DETAILS OF ROLE:
Job Title: Street Team Manager / Campaign Manager
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Manager: Head of Marketing
Location: London, Covent Garden
Laundrapp is a truly unique business. We mix convenience with high quality cleaning and since our successful UK launch in 2015, we’ve grown to over 100 towns and cities across the UK. Now, we’re ready to take on the rest of the world too!
As one of Europe’s most buzzing tech start-ups, we’re looking for the best talent to join our team of superstars. If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and a strong team leader then we want to hear from you! We have the opportunity for a Street Team Manager to join the award-winning Laundrapp marketing team. This is your chance to cut your teeth working with one of Europe’s leading marketing groups!
Working closely with the Marketing Team and the wider company, you will be the leader of the Laundrapp Street Team building the brand and acting as the face of Laundrapp to drive in new customers. You’ll be responsible for both the hiring, running and optimisation of all street team activity for the business.
We’re looking for people ready to work hard, learn and take a zero bullshit approach to their work! You must be ambitious, innovative and good at Ping-Pong, Poker or Street Fighter to join us as we change the way the world thinks about laundry.
Why you’ll love working at Laundrapp!
• We’re located near Covent Garden
• Flexible working time with core hours between 11am – 4:30pm
• Regular social events & team activities, from karaoke to go-karting
• A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the world!
• A genuinely empowering environment
• Full responsibility and ownership of the Laundrapp Street Team and associated activities.
• Build and develop an energetic and flexible Street Team to promote and sell Laundrapp services.
• Provide all new Street Team members with a full induction to the business and to ensure product awareness and all relevant training is completed.
• Lead, motivate and performance manage the Laundrapp Street Team in order to deliver operational performance and customer service targets.
• Monitor and drive performance against key metrics to make sure all work is driving towards meeting targets and KPIs.
• Continually strive for sales growth, whilst maintaining cost efficiency and the highest standard of service.
• Plan and manage the Laundrapp Street Team budget, providing insightful reports and analysis.
• Source all materials and book suitable venues and locations for the Laundrapp Street Team activities.
• Work with the Marketing and Commercial team on key projects and events.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Strong leadership and management skills in training and performance management of a field based team
• Experience in building and leading a team
• Must be a credible and demonstrable leader with proven success in coaching for performance
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consistently grow sales
• Target driven, working towards targets and KPIs
• Experience in reporting and completing time sheets
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent planning, organising and analytical skills
• Willing to be hands on in the field with the street team
• Have the ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with outstanding attention to detail
• Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, and confident
• Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to learn and the willingness to do whatever is required
• Experience in start-ups preferable but not essential
Please send CV and covering letter direct to email@example.com
We would like to invite candidates to find out more about Laundrapp at laundrapp.com/working-for-laundrapp and most importantly try the service! Feedback is important to us and we’ll often ask interviewees on their impressions of the service and improvements that can be made.
Order online for on-demand collection and delivery